Friday, August 28, 2009

My desk is a mess!

Help! Can someone please tell me how to keep my desk cleaned off? Right now the paperwork on it is rapidly taking over the monitor...I'm soon going to have to do something about it. But, where do I start? I'm working on Sponsor The Troops...have some things to put on the website, have some changes that need to be made, need to update the Outlook email list and the Access database, am thinking about what we are going to do for Christmas, and thinking about our next newsletter to the troops. Oh, and I have potential new members to call and then process. I need to set up the Entertainment book account, and get info out to the members.

I'm working on the September newsletter for the Pennsylvania Women's Legislative Exchange, plus PaWLX's September newsletter. I also need to do an agenda for our meeting...yes, it is a couple of weeks away, but there is research to do. Oh, I forgot, I am also working with Marcella on the requirements for a Girl Scout Patch called Pennsylvania Government, which PaWLX is going to sponsor.

I need to make arrangements to get the pool closed, and to get Verizon Fios for internet/cable. I've got bills to pay,and banking to do but I was sorta waiting on getting changed over to Fios.

My car needs washed; and, the oil needs changed. (There's a coupon for each somewhere on my desk.)

I have cards to do for the troops, and birthday and thank you cards to get out.

Buried somewhere in this mess are stamps and paper clips, and return address labels. And, coupons so I can go shopping!

I've been car shopping, and making calls to dealers, etc.

If anyone has asked me to send them something and I haven't, please remind me!

What am I doing blogging instead of cleaning up this mess? Obviously avoiding what has to be done as long as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment